Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hi, I'm Kris and I am a book addict...

dear readers,


Do you find yourself buying more books then you read?

Do you have more one TBR (To Be Read) list going at a time?
 
Are you avoiding or canceling plans  to finish your book?


Are you currently reading more than one book...oh, and another on audio and another on your eReader?

Other than your wallet - is the first thing you grab on your way out a book(s)?

Are you now storing books under your bed because your shelf has no more nooks to cram more books in?


If you answered yes to any of these questions...you are a book addict!  

Do not fret I am here to help.  Well, sort of.  I am starting this blog as a forum to meet other book addicts and discuss the wonderful world of the written word.  I will be posting my reviews of books I read - take them as you will.  The only people that can understand this affliction are other book addicts.

So come join in the mayhem...



love, 
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment