Tuesday 13 August 2013

Night

dear readers,

I have been busy doing a whole lot of nothing I'm afraid. On Saturday I slept in late as I pretty much did not go to sleep till sunrise. Then spent the day out with the bf and after a few hours of heavy duty pondering we decided on watching a movie. The Campaign starring Will Ferrell was ridiculous but hilarious - as his movies should be. Twelfth Night at my local theatre so I'm counting that as my reading time. It's like watching an audio book being recorded, non?   Okay going to bed before I lose the two readers I do have...

 Sunday was another day I woke up in the afternoon after passing out at 4am. Then on my way home from the bf's I took the longest bleeping route. The bridge to my house was closed for "repair" so I had to take the third closest bridge (second being a toll bridge).  And of course there was construction going on every street I needed. Man I finally get how those hobbits felt....phew!  Where was I now....right then after my journey I sat on the couch watching true crime shows. And today after work I continued that task. Yep, I'm in a it's summer and its too hot to think rut. Tomorrow I'm going to see

Night lovelies.

love,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment