Monday 5 August 2013

BC Long Weekend

dear readers,

Since I have been off of work Friday night I have read only 50% of Unseen by Karin Slaughter. While the book has my attention and I'm finding hard to put down I have been busy with hanging out with my very adorable boyfriend. That's the thing about finding someone who you love spending time...the lack of time for other things. Usually on date nights I would be home watching my shows and reading...on weekends if I did not have special plans I would watch tv and read...(noticing a pattern?) and on weeknights after I shower and eat it was more tv and reading.  Sure I spent time with my family and friends but they have their own significant other so reading for me was a great escape from my lack of a partner.  Now after meeting the bf I get to live out some of the contemporary romances I read. On weekends we go out watch random shows, talk and get to know one another.  It does not mean I have stopped reading it just means I can put some of that reading to practice. I will miss reading a book in a day or two but I will have the bf to keep me distracted. Tomorrow he will be flying small scale helicopters (helis) so Unsern will be read and reviewed...fingers crossed. 

Night all :)

love,
kris

No comments:

Post a Comment