Friday 2 August 2013

I apologize...AGAIN!!!

dear readers,

I have gotten my act together, I swear, and will be revamping my blog so that there will be daily posts.  Please let me know what you like and don't like.

I am currently reading Karin Slaughter's new novel, Unseen in the Will Trent series.  I have received this copy through NetGalley by Random House and will be reviewing this soon.

Last night I read Slaughter's novella Busted, which is the prequel to Unseen, and enjoyed the story but was left wanting more of Will and was disappointed that Sara wasn't even in the story.  The short story opens with Will in a convenience store in Georgia getting a drink when all hell breaks loose. A man tries to rob the store but then a cop is shot, the clerk goes missing and the money...is any one's guess.  Will, a GBI agent, is undercover as Bill the criminal and soon finds himself involved in a crime with twists and turns.

A great prequel to UNSEEN...a few chapters in.

love,
kris



No comments:

Post a Comment